Monday, September 30, 2013

Turkey Tuesdays

I am writing this in shock from a phone call from back home that there was a death in my family. So please forgive me if this isn't the best blog. This month Allrecipes.com and Butterball teamed up for a promotion making Tuesday a Turkey Day. So another words every Tuesday in the month of September we ate Turkey. Below are the different meals I prepared during September. We really like turkey and these recipes were easy for a weeknight and they tasted good, too.

 Hawaiian Turkey Burgers
These were very good with Grilled pineapple, onion, and cheese. The grilled pineapple complimented the Turkey Burger perfectly. Quick, easy and tasty!


This was our favorite! I roasted a Butterball Turkey breast then made a Cuban with it. Then put the sandwich on the grill and put a brick wrapped in foil on top of it to press it. Perfect for lunch or dinner. Yum!

We had this for breakfast and it was delicious!  Eggs, Turkey Sausage and some veggies makes a tasty Frittata!
 

We enjoyed this for several days and I even halved the recipe but we love a Greek salad and this one was even better because it had a Butterball Turkey Breast in it. Yum!
 
 
I never realized that Butterball had so many different  products available.  It made doing Turkey Tuesday easy and fun. I know we will be eating more turkey now that I know how easy it is to incorporate turkey into our menus. I hope you will try to do at least one Turkey Tuesday this next month.  This is short and sweet this time.   



 
 
 
I am an Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador (a voluntary position) and I’m not compensated for my work with Allrecipes.com.

Products received from advertiser are only used for experienced-based reviews on My Sweet-n-Spicy Journey. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are purely the sole opinions of Janet Henderson-My Sweet-n-Spicy Journey
 

No comments:

Post a Comment